We bestow the gift of high expectations on people, but with the love and belief that they can accomplish what they didn't think they could before. We want people to do the work they love, in an environment they're happy in and have the chance to grow.
We believe the bar for an exceptional customer experience can be set so high that mediocrity in the contracting world is simply no longer accepted or tolerated. We use this perspective in all the work we do.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Safely, correctly, and efficiently loads truck with materials, tools, and equipment as instructed by the Crew Leader and Lead Technician.
2. Safely, correctly, and efficiently performs installation duties according to the Crew Leader’s and Lead Technician’s instruction and company-approved methods, standards, and timetables.
3. Safely, correctly, and efficiently unloads and cleans the truck upon return to the company.
4. Takes great care of the company’s products, tools, and equipment.
5. Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
6. [If the person drives:] Drives for the company in a safe manner.
7. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Name: Beth Porter - HR Coordinator
Email: [email protected]