We bestow the gift of high expectations on people, but with the love and belief that they can accomplish what they didn't think they could before. We want people to do the work they love, in an environment they're happy in and have the chance to grow.
We believe the bar for an exceptional customer experience can be set so high that mediocrity in the contracting world is simply no longer accepted or tolerated. We use this perspective in all the work we do.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Before leaving for the job, a) reviews job specifications to determine materials, tools, and equipment needed for the job, and b) loads the truck with such materials, tools, and equipment.
2. Upon arriving at the job site, a) assesses the conditions of the job, b) plans time allotment, tools needed, order of work, and workload for the team, and c) adjusts for conditions, making changes from the original job order as needed.
3. At the jobsite, a) assigns tasks to the team, b) motivates and trains the team on proper handling of materials and tools and approved methods of installation, c) ensures company policies and procedures, as well as safety guidelines, are followed, d) tracks the team’s hours, e) moves job progress to completion at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality, f) troubleshoots situations and innovates processes on the spot as needed, g) communicates with the team about changes needing to be made or made from the original job order, and h) collects payment at the end of the job.
4. Communicates with: a) the customer throughout the job to aid in understanding and satisfaction of work, ensuring that the customer is aware of and happy with any change to the job before making any such change and satisfied with the finished product, and b) the Production Manager and Production Department regarding the job, ensuring all paperwork is done completely and accurately and given to the proper parties.
5. Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
6. Is an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose.
7. Drives for the company in a safe manner.
8. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Beth Porter - HR Coordinator
Email: [email protected]