We bestow the gift of high expectations on people, but with the love and belief that they can accomplish what they didn't think they could before. We want people to do the work they love, in an environment they're happy in and have the chance to grow.
We believe the bar for an exceptional customer experience can be set so high that mediocrity in the contracting world is simply no longer accepted or tolerated. We use this perspective in all the work we do.
Redeemers Group is looking for a highly qualified, highly motivated individual to serve on our team of Service Technicians. Service Technicians meet with our existing customers on pre-scheduled appointments to perform annual maintenance or follow up on warranty issues for customers' waterproofing, crawlspace and foundation repair systems. Service Techs inspect, diagnose and recommend additional products or services to address customer needs. Both construction and sales experience are preferred. Excellent customer service skills and integrity are crucial. Individual must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Redeemers Group is the region's largest waterproofing, foundation repair, radon mitigation, and basement finishing contractor. Pay is hourly plus commission on sales. We enjoy a family environment and a strong employee benefit package. For more information, please visit redeemersgroup.com or find us on Facebook. If you are interested, please submit your resume via email or the form below.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Drives to customers’ homes to meet with them for pre-scheduled appointments to perform an annual maintenance on an existing system or follow-up on warranty issues.
2. Builds rapport with the customer. Examines work done by our company and determines if there is a potential problem to be remedied. Recommends additional products and services to enhance or improve the original installation or remedy a new issue that has arisen in the customer’s home. Timely completes all paperwork/data entry and follow-up communication required for the appointment.
3. When installing a product for a customer, follows all job specifications, quality standards, and safety guidelines.
4. Follows through with customers until all issues are resolved.
5. Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
6. Meets or exceeds his/her projected monthly Average Dollar Per Stop.
7. Attends the weekly service meeting and other required meetings.
8. Is an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose.
9. Drives for the company in a safe manner.
10. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Name: Beth Porter
Email: [email protected]