Crawl Space Repair Photo Album: Hazardous Crawl Space in Memphis, TN
The dangers of a neglected crawl space can become very real, very quickly. Frances S. of Memphis, TN noticed her floor was uneven and there were cracks developing in her interior walls. She loves her home and the area and has no plans to leave. She had been through a few tough years, but was ready to finally get her house together. After an inspection from Redeemers Group, she learned that moisture may have been causing mold, mildew, and airborne toxins in her home. Right then, she realized that this may have been the cause of some of the health issues that she was dealing with. She had even endured a few medical procedures due to these issues.
After Jay, our crawl space specialist explained what was wrong in her crawl space, and what we could do to permanently solve those problems, Frances scheduled the work. Crawl space expert Eugene was tasked to do a full encapsulation. This involves CleanSpaceTM, our vapor barrier that keeps moisture from permeating through the walls and floor; our SmartSumpTM to extract any water that may come into the space; and our SaniDryTM Sedona Dehumidifier to improve the quality of the air. There are, of course, a few other aspects to an encapsulation, but these three in particular play large part in this project.
A while after the encapsulation, Frances reached out to Jay and explained that Redeemers Group had changed her life. The encapsulation and subsequent clean air in her home has drastically improved her quality of life, and that she is very thankful! This is a prime example of our purpose: to redefine the customer experience with contractors by providing remarkable experiences. We are thankful that Frances trusted us with her home and so glad to hear about the improvement in her health!